June 9, 2010

June?

And where did the first six months of the year go?

...

Yep.

At the beginning of the year I made a long-ish list of all the yummy things I wanted to make this year. Since we're now halfway through, I thought it would be appropriate to see how I've done so far.

Made:

Granola Bar - amazing banana flax bars. Perfect for breakfast.
Horchata - super chalky and overall not good
Marinara - good for my first time, but still want to work on it
Pizza Dough - I'm allllllllllllmost happy with it!
Meatballs - hard to do without pork, but yummy.
Lamb - marinaded and grilled. So good.
Enchilada Sauce
Ropa Vieja - came out better this time.


And because I have a very long way to go still, I'm narrowing it down to the next 8:

Pasta & Lasagne
Bagels
Yogurt
Pizza Sauce
Granita
Everyday bread
Granola
Challah & Stuffed French Toast


Now... where to start? :)

No comments: